Consultations for undocumented persons
Contact point for undocumented persons
Rosenbergstrasse 73, 9000 St.Gallen
+41 76 492 99 69 (also WhatsApp messages)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:30 – 11:30 Uhr
Consultations without prior appointment:
every Thursday from 14:00 – 17:00
Do you live in Switzerland without residence permit?
We support you with the following issues:
- Social – and health insurance
- Marriage and family
- School enrolment and education
- Possible legalisation and residence status
- Working conditions
- Social counselling
Are the consultations free of charge?
Do I have to sign up for a consultation?
You can call us to make an appointment or write us a WhatsApp message. Every Tuesday we have consultations without prior appointment from 14:00 – 17:00
How about data privacy?
All personal informations will be treated confidentially and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Every person has – regardless of their residence status – the right to education, health care, legal advice, protection from exploitation and social security.
We aim to improve the situation of undocumented persons by helping them to exercise their rights and defend themselves against exploitation and fraud. We want to raise public and political awareness of the issues of undocumented persons and their precarious situation. We fight against structural exclusion to enabale the social participation of every body.
No one is illegal!
- sans-papiers.ch – national sans-sapiers platform
- solihaus.ch – open house for refugees and migrants
- solidaritaetsnetz.ch – support for asylum seekers
- integra-sg.ch – German language course
- Maria Magdalena – consultations for persons working in the sex industry
- heks.ch – legal advice center for asylum seekers
- sante-sans-papiers.ch – platform for healthcare